Sunday, July 13, 2008

I Can See Clearly Now!

I will finally be able to see clear now. I have been complaining that my right eye is really blurry and that it needs to be checked. Last year was when it started. My mom got me an eye appointment and had my eyes checked. The doctors said there was nothing wrong, but my eye was still blurry. So the doctor said wait a year. So during the year I have still been complaining that something is wrong with my eye. On Monday I finally got it checked again and this time they did find something. My right eye is near-sighted and my left eye is far-sighted. So I will need glasses. I went in yesterday to pick out a pair. I will have the glasses on the 19th. I will not have to wear the glasses all the time but during school and while I am doing things that involves reading I will need to wear them.

1 comments:

Jordan Mathews said...

Once you get your glasses you should wait a while and then get some different colored contacts you would look awesome in them!